Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 09

Christmas dinner was at my sister's house this year. She some how talked my mom into it. It is the first time we have not had Christmas dinner at my parents house since my grandparents died. It was a wonderful day.
Pizza Dip, spinach dip, German Chocolate Cake...thank you Paula Deen, I mean Carla
Green bean bundles
My niece, Skylar, has been giving her cousins "Dollar Store" Christmas gifts for many years. It is always the highlight of the day. In this picture, my nephew Drake, shows off the box of Honey Buns he got from her. Her reasoning: He works at Outback. He could put one in his pocket while waiting tables and have a snack. If you look, my son Jacob, has a sock monkey on his arm. I don't know why she felt that was the best gift for him. Daniel got pens because he is in school. Sarah got cookie cutters. My niece, Tera, got what she has got every year...shampoo. My nephew, Stephen, got a shoulder belt cover that said"Wild Thing".
My niece, Tera, gave Daddy a Christmas card that was very funny!
My parent's grandchildren and great grand child

It was a wonderful day at my sister's house!

1 comment:

The Mabiles said...

Yes! Definitely a great day. I love that picture of the cousins because we are all kind of starting to look alike!