Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cocoa


A few months back I posted about the puppy that showed up here. She was a beautiful little chocolate lab looking puppy. She was aggravating like most puppies are, trashing the yard and jumping on you when you went outside. Randy spoiled her by bringing her in the house to sit with him. Many times both puppy and Randy would fall asleep in the recliner together. Sarah named her Cocoa. We had accepted her as the newest addition to our pet family.

I am sad to say that on January 3, I ran over Cocoa in the car. She was following me out and somehow got in front of the car. It was horrible and something I am still trying to deal with. I feel like such a puppy killer. She was warm, sweet, and loving. I hope that Cocoa rests in peace.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Donna, I am so sorry! I hope you'll take heart in that Cocoa hit the jackpot when he found your home - he had love, food and warmth. Hugs to you.