Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moving again

I have various things tagged, move or don't remove. It has been like teaching at a garage sale.
This is what I have been teaching around the past week.
All but one of the computers were packed. I kept one up because that is how we do math. I was informed yesterday that it will be packed up next Wednesday.


The past two years(actually less than two years) I have changed classrooms twice. One of those changes involved changing schools as well. Next weekend I will once again change classrooms. I will be moving into a new classroom at the new school that has been built in DeQuincy. My stuff was packed up ready to be moved as of last weekend. The moving company finally came yesterday, and took my things to my new classroom. The above pictures are what I have been teaching around the past week. We are scheduled to have the first day of class in the new school on Wednesday the 17th. Next weekend we are scheduled to work right through the weekend and the two day Mardi Gras break. I dread the unpacking and organizing although I have always said that if I ever had a new classroom with a clean slate, I would be much more organized. I guess I am getting my chance. Once I get my classroom set up, I will post pictures and will take suggestions on how to organize this "blank slate".

No comments: