Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nana Comes To Visit

Last weekend I spent Saturday with Sarah, Greg, and Liam. I had a great time. Sarah fixed some wonderful Rachael Ray hot dogs. I always try to bring Liam something every time I come. He loves anything with wheels and Sarah lets him watch little snippets of the movie, "Cars". I had bought him a box of little construction vehicles. I was looking for a box to put them in, when I got the inspiration to make him a bag. I bought some "Cars" material and made him a little "vehicle transport bag". It is not a purse!

Randy was not with me, so I got all of Liam's attention. He shared his fruit snacks with me. He shared crackers with me. He let me ride or insisted that I ride his "Bikey". I got kisses too. It was a wonderful visit. The worse part was having to go home.



No comments: