Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring....it finally got here!

Ahhh..........spring..........My favorite time of year. I love the
rebirth, especially after the dismal winter we had. Yes, spring
has sprung at 316 Bruce Hyatt Road. My legs, shoulders, and
arms are sore from the digging, hoeing, and hauling of potting
soil. I even got into fire ants pretty bad this time...over 50 bites
before I could get them off. It was worth it!

Planting flowers...................

and more flowers......................

Birds...I have seen blue birds, red birds, doves, starlings,
wrens, sparrows, mocking birds, blue jays...I fill the feeder
every day right now. Oh, yes, the hummingbirds are back
as well.

The darker azaleas are my favorite.

Randy has such good vision...the dogwood, the azalea, the
bridal wreath................so pretty!

The azaleas are worth the year long wait.

From bud..........................

To blossom...first one of the season.

No comments: