Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flowers everywhere...I love the flower girl.....


The evening light was so good in this picture.

God paints with a beautiful brush, doesn't He?

These are Double Delights. There are over a dozen on the
three bushes, and I have already cut about a dozen and have
them in the house.....delightful!

To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a red rose. These
are called Mr. Lincoln. I counted over 2 dozen on the three
bushes. All they ask for is lots of water and something to keep
bugs and diseases off of them.

These red lillies came with the place. They were all wadded
up in one hole. Last year I dug them up, and put them in
several places in the yard, in groups of three. This was some
extras that I did not know what to do with. I have offered
them to my sister.

This is an Amaryllis. I had bought it discounted after Christmas
last year, and just stuck it in the ground. It is beautiful!


I have waited for spring since the middle of December, and it has not disappointed me. I am grateful for God's beauty.

1 comment:

The Mabiles said...

Beautiful! I hope they last for me to see them! I love the picture of the second rose.