Thursday, July 30, 2009

My thoughts.......No pictures

I am having trouble posting any pictures. We have service through an ATT aircard. It is the best service we have ever had, but it is mediocre at best! Today, I just could not get any picture to post.

What has been going on with the Brooks?
Sarah, Greg, and Liam came last weekend. Liam is growing so much. He says several words, is running everywhere, and tries to mock many actions that he sees. They are so fun at this age. The main thing with Liam is PawPa. Randy is all he worries about. He wants to follow Randy, he wants to sit with Randy, he wants to eat with Randy, and PawPa is his most used word.

Daniel's 21st birthday was Sunday. He did spend some time with us...long enough to have ice cream cake. I can not believe my baby is 21.

Jacob(our oldest) came Monday afternoon. He was able to stay until Tuesday evening. He never gets to stay long, but we enjoy him when he does come. We spent half of the day Tuesday visiting my parents and my sister.

My sister is the queen of eBay and Randy is the king. I dabble in it some, never spending more than $20 or so. Randy has bought two cars and a camper via eBay. The latest car this week. The only thing is that the car was in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I brought Daniel to Houston yesterday morning to catch a 10:15 A.M. flight. Sarah only lives 20 or so minutes from the airport, so I spent the day with her, getting back home last night around 8. Daniel is on the road now somewhere between Tallahassee and here.

5. Tomorrow, I am going to get a haircut. I need a few things to start the school year, so I will do a little shopping. It seems that when I go shopping with a purpose I never find anything.

Tomorrow is the end of the month...the day I have self proclaimed as the end of summer for me.
I will go up to my classroom Saturday and finally get everything put into place. The students come the 18th of August. I am in a new classroom, moving from third grade to fifth. It is smaller than the one I had last year and the students are bigger!

August means that September is next............I am ready for some football! GEAUX TIGERS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna,
Love the Blog. The pictures are wonderful. Liked the bargains at Hobby Lobby too!
You guys look great. Colorado is truly beautiful. I love Ebay but have never bought a car! I love old gloves, pins (brooches) and Avon bottles.
Hugs,
Jenny

Carolina girl said...

I love that Paw Paw is Liam's hero! How sweet is that! Now Sarah needs to have a little girl so she can follow you around.