Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Resemblance

After reading Lynetta's blog where she compared her babies, Aaron, and her. I started thinking about who my children look like. On the left is me at age 4. On the right is Jacob at almost 6, his kindergarten picture. I would have to say there is a strong resemblance there, although when Jacob was a baby he had light colored hair and favored Randy.



I discovered part of my reason why it was taking so long for my pictures to post. They were huge. I had to resize. These pictures had been scanned

2 comments:

Carolina girl said...

Donna,
That is the cutest picture of you! And he does look SO MUCH like you!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I would agree that he does look like you. Really alot.....looking back at post: I want to join you for some LSU fun and the Patriotic bargins...were WONDERFUL! You are one lucky girl.