Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Ok, I know it has been a while since I posted anything. Number one: I went back to work. Number two: I have become addicted to Facebook! What has been going on with us here at 316 Bruce Hyatt Road?

Like I said, I went back to work. Before I had to be there, I was in my classroom several days getting it ready. I am teaching 5th grade this year. I really meant to take a picture of my bulletin board and classroom, even bringing the camera with me. I forgot to though. I have 24 students, 12 boys and 12 girls. So far I have been calling them my "dream team", at least the first 4 days of school were good ones.

Randy and I sold our first item on Ebay. We sold our camper/hurricane escape pod to an older couple from around the Shreveport area. We just bought the camper(on Ebay) not quite a year ago, but realized that it does not serve us well for we can not bring the motorcycle with us(See older posts with horse trailer). We want a toyhauler. A camper that lets us camp in it and haul the bike. We are on the look out for a good deal, but no rush. Let us hope we don't need a hurricane escape pod, although the older gentleman who bought the camper said we were welcome to stay up there with them.

Last week I was so beat from being on my feet all day, I did not do anything....except check the Facebook. Randy is as addicted to it as I am. Facebook is a great way to keep up with people you do not see very often.

I felt a bit of fall in the air. I am ready for that change. Two weeks until LSU football!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Well, I'm a bit of a FB addict too. BTW I started a blog, but forgot if I sent you the link:
http://susan-daysgoby.blogspot.com/