Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flashbacks


Randy's Maw Maw and Jacob.





Randy's mom and dad on their
40th wedding anniversary.




My favorite picture of Jacob and I. Yes, my hair
was that long!




My parent's grandchildren and great grandchild...Christmas 08.


A week ago, I promised to show the family resemblance that I thought was the strongest. The picture I am looking for needs to be scanned. I have been busy with back to school activities, and have not looked for the picture. When Randy and I first married we took slides of everything. I began a project of converting all our slides to digital. I still have a long way to go. The picture I am looking for needs to be scanned. In order to add to the blog, I looked through the slides I have already scanned and found some of my favorites.

2 comments:

The Mabiles said...

Awww, I like all of these :)

Susan said...

You had such long hair, amazing!!!