Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another reason to go to Tennessee


Although I had a great time exploring the mountains, I had
another reason for going up to Tennessee. My step daughter,
Jade and family live in Athens,Tennessee. I got to spend a
few days with them. In fact, I got to spend time with the kids
while Jade hosted a Mary Kay party. We went to a jumping
house place, we ate at Arby's, and then did a little shopping at
Walmart. At Walmart, we bought giant marshmallows, ice cream,
root beer, some movies, and a game. We spent the rest of the
evening snacking, watching movies, and playing the game.

One evening, Morgan and I made supper. We decided to use
what ever was in the house, no trips to the store. We had
spaghetti, squash, and cake. I had a fun time with Morgan in
the kitchen. Morgan is Jade's oldest. She is 11. Miami is 6 1/2,
and Daniel is 2 1/2. There was lots of snuggle time that went on
with all three kids. They are sweet, sweet, sweet.

I took a few pictures at the jumping place, but decided to just post
the above picture of all three. I miss you Jade and Phillip, Morgan,
Miami, and Daniel. I hope to see you soon.

No comments: