Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baa...............


People collect many things. They have interests in many things. A few years ago, I realized that I liked sheep. I am pretty sure it is the spiritual aspect of this animal that draws me. There are times I feel like the lost sheep, but there are times when I am reminded of the Lamb. Here are some pictures of my herd.


I Ebay'ed this one. It is wooden
and came from Australia. He is
my most expensive one, and with
shipping he was $30 or so.


I collect the Willow Tree Angels
as well. Of course, the one on
right is holding a sheep.

A sheep planter.

I like this one.

Sarah bought me this print.

I bought this picture on Ebay.
It is called Jenny's sheep. My
childhood best friend's name
is Jenny.

Sheep in my kitchen!

More sheep in the kitchen. All
were bought on Ebay.

One of my favorites...a gift
from Randy.

Again, more from Ebay.

Thank you dollar store.

From the Dollar Store too!

This one is so fluffy! I bought
it at Walmart after Easter for
a few dollars. It has a twin that
went home with Liam.

The fluffy one came from
Bath and Body Works.


I love all my little sheep. They make me smile.

1 comment:

The Mabiles said...

And Liam's twin one sleeps in his crib with him every night!