Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Family




I had the privilege of working with a group of people for 15 years. They were not only my coworkers, they were my friends and family. Most of them taught my children and I taught theirs. We did projects together, and Lord knows we were always fund raising. We did skits together, we danced together, and we even dressed in costume for the annual costume contest. I watched their classes and they watched mine. We went on field trips together. We rejoiced and mourned together. When the end finally did come to our little school, we cried together from November to May. We are now scattered over several parishes and one is in Texas. Since last August we have got together every other month to support each other. We have met at various restaurants or at some one's home. We never leave without saying...I miss you. These pictures are of our last get together.



No comments: