Thursday, September 10, 2009

Garage Sale, Flea Market, and Ebay

Besides becoming addicted to Facebook this summer, I also did some shopping. I love a bargain or just anything cheap.



I bought these shoes on Ebay. The pair on the
left are Clarks. The other two are Born. I paid
$15 a piece including shipping. They are not the
newest of the season, but they are comfortable in
black, brown, and blue.


A friend from high school and her daughters had
a garage sale. I knew one of the daughters had babies,
so I went to look for Liam some clothes or toys
to keep at our house. The blue slides are Born.
The red ones are Dr.Martens. I paid $5 a piece
for them. The tennis shoes are Ralph Lauren and
were given to me by my friend. They had been
left outside the day before the garage sale and a
summer rain soaked them. She told me I could
have them if I wanted them. I do not turn
down any gift, especially free shoes. They
look brand new and I received many
compliments on them the first time I
wore them to school on Friday jean day.


There is a small flea market in DeQuincy. One day
I passed by and saw the papasan frame. I paid $15
for it. I got the cushion on clearance at Pier One for
$50, so I got a whole set for a lot less than a new one.
I think it looks great on the back porch.


I was on the look out for a wagon. I found this
at the same flea market for $20. I have fun
pulling Liam around the yard in it.

I love a bargain. I think I inherited the cheap shopping gene from my mother. She is the queen of bargain shopping.

2 comments:

Carolina girl said...

Wow, great finds! I love a bargain too! Those shoes are too cute!

Susan said...

Cute shoes all, and those red RL's are darling!! And as for bargains...we are from the same tribe. :)