Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where did the week go?

It seems like it was just last Sunday and I was looking forward to the week off. Monday, I met my former co-workers from Hyatt for lunch in DeQuincy, then that afternoon Randy and I went and picked up Sarah and Liam. It was a wonderful week. Yesterday I took them to Vidor where we met Greg, and they went back to The Woodlands.

Rain, rain, rain....we have had plenty. The creek is out of its banks and is threatening to go over our road. I do not believe it will, but I should be prepared to leave with Randy in the morning in case my car can't go through.

Six more weeks of school....I can do this.

2 comments:

The Mabiles said...

If you blog it, they will come. I told you people would find you!

gwen said...

Donna! Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope y'all are all doing good. I'm sure you're enjoying that grandbaby!!!