Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shhhhh...I played hooky!

Yesterday, I took the day off to stay home to visit with Sarah, Greg, and Liam. They came over Monday evening to bring a friend to her parents...see Sarah's blog for the details.

I enjoyed the random Tuesday off. I took a morning walk, played with Liam, rode Liam on the 4-wheeler, took a nap when Liam took one, and grilled some burgers for supper. My mom came up and ate with us too. The only bad part to the day was when Sarah, Greg, and Liam left that evening at his bedtime.

It was back to work today. I had hoped the day off would recharge me, but I was dead tired again when I got home. Third graders wear me completely out!

Newsflash.....Liam can say thank you. He said both words several times yesterday evening. I am thinking of changing my name to Thank You so that I can say he said my name first!

17 school days and counting...................

1 comment:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I am looking forward to supper tomorrow night and you will have to give me your email address...I have my blog blocked now. I wish you lived closer. :)