Sunday, May 3, 2009

Name Game

Everyone has names for their family pets. We have had dogs named Jackson, Callie, Mandy, Meme, and Roxie. We had a poodle mix show up here that I named Captain Scruffers because he looked like an old sea captain. For some reason I have named most of our animals. We have had cows named Mama, Ginger, Darcy, Beoncee, and Baby Boy. We have had cats named Gracie, Fuzzy, Sam, and my childhood cat was named Big Mama.

I also like to name vehicles. My car is named Dr. Phil. Why? I don't know, that is just what came to me. Randy's truck is named Blanco Grande. Yes, it is large and white. The 4wheeler is Little Red and the motorcycle is Traveler. I suppose I try to make everything part of the family.

1 comment:

The Mabiles said...

Haha, yeah, we even named the Santa Claus smiley antenna ball that we got for our trip to New York! Woodrow!